The Dream Team "Avenger 300" Chopper is one long, low and leam machine. It supports a perfectly balanced chassis, a very low seat height and superb handling. The drop seat is pefectly angle for rider comfort and the rear fender is mounted to the swing arm for that close to the tire look.
The windscoop at the bottom of the single down tube is actually a full capacity oil tank. Each Avenger 300 is handbuilt one at a time.
Click on photos to the right to see larger photos. Check out the specifications below.
You can call Export Management Northwest at (206) 661-4295 or call us toll free at 1-866-503-7008 in USA, or you can email us at info@ExportManagementNW.com if you have any questions, or if would like to to order one of our choppers, or if you would like to have a bike custom built for you and would like more information.
AVENGER 300 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Frame: 7 ” up stretch, 5” backbone stretch, 46" total rake
- Front Rim: 21” x 2.15 Chrome Billet
- Rear Rim: 18” x 10.5” Chrome Billet
- Front Tire: Avon 90/90
- Rear Tire: Avon 300mm
- El Bruto Series Engines. 100” is standard. Upgrades include 113” 120”, 127”, 130" and 140"
- Transmission: Trickshift with Outer Bearing Support
- Primary: Tauer Machine 3” Open or BDL 3” Open
- Front End: 63mm Inverted with Brake Line System. Springer upgrade available.
- Rear Suspension: 2” Adjustable Shocks Chrome. Air suspension can be added
- Front Brake: Integrated as Part of Front End
- Rear Brake: Driveside Braking System
- Final Drive: Full Width Belt or Chain
- Bars: 8” Sweptback Drag Bars Chrome
- Gauges: Speedo/Tach by Diamond Digital
- Hand Controls: BDL with Micro Switches or Joker Machine or HHI
- Forward Controls: Accutronix
- Tail light/Tag Mount: Custom Primary Mounted
- Headlight: MW 5” Stretched Chrome
- Air Cleaner: Mikuni Round
- Oil Pump: S&S High Volume
- Ignition: Dyna High Output
- Seat: Black Leather by Bar Enterprises