The Dream Team "Terminator 400" Chopper is a low and leam machine. It is a slightly shorter version of the Dream Team Avenger 300 and it supports a perfectly balanced chassis, a very low seat height and superb handling. The drop seat is pefectly angle for rider comfort and the rear fender is mounted to the swing arm for that close to the tire look.
The windscoop at the bottom of the single down tube is actually a full capacity oil tank. Each Terminator 400 is handbuilt one at a time.
Check out the specifications and photos and email us or call us at (206) 661-4295 in USA if you have any questions, if would like to to order one, of our choppers, or if you would like to have a bike custom built for you and would like more information.
TERMINATOR 400 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Frame: - 2 ” up stretch, 5” backbone stretch, 44" total rake
- Front Rim: 21” x 2.15 Chrome Billet
- Rear Rim: 18” x 10.5” Chrome Billet
- Front Tire: Avon 90/90
- Rear Tire: Avon 300mm
- El Bruto Series Engines. 100” is standard. Upgrades include 113” 120”, 127”, 130" and 140"
- Transmission: Trickshift with Outer Bearing Support
- Primary: Tauer Machine 3” Open or BDL 3” Open
- Front End: 63mm Inverted with Brake Line System. Springer upgrade available.
- Rear Suspension: 2” Adjustable Shocks Chrome. Air suspension can be added
- Front Brake: Integrated as Part of Front End
- Rear Brake: Driveside Braking System
- Final Drive: Full Width Belt or Chain
- Bars: 8” Sweptback Drag Bars Chrome
- Gauges: Speedo/Tach by Diamond Digital
- Hand Controls: BDL with Micro Switches or Joker Machine or HHI
- Forward Controls: Accutronix
- Tail light/Tag Mount: Custom Primary Mounted
- Headlight: MW 5” Stretched Chrome
- Air Cleaner: Mikuni Round
- Oil Pump: S&S High Volume
- Ignition: Dyna High Output
- Seat: Black Leather by Bar Enterprises